New Tahoe vs Used Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread is still going??

JusKidding.:)

Just get a certified preowned Tahoe and save even more money. Then use the difference to make it look like Modded's truck.:hands:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind that the Escalade is the #1 stolen vehicle in the United States, so you have to factor in how much time you want to spend waiting for a taxi cab to get you back home when it gets stolen. :think:

So you won't buy a nice vehicle bc it gets stolen a lot ?? I don't see the logic in that.

BabyHuey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must be the minority here, as much as id want a brand new tahoe, i would actually pick the escalade. 6.2, awd, better leather, better exterior. Then just get an extended warranty. Just my 2 cents.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree with Felix! That's like saying I'm not going to drive because you could crash:shrug:

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
depends on where u live really because uf you live in a crappy place then yea put chains and tie the axles to the ground because them assholes will smash n jack ir just smash n jack your shit. Also buy bullet proof tint. Helps with thieves:)

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

O yea and steven lives in lubbok aka hi central so he probably has a shitload of locks on his truck.

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would you buy new? You lose $2-3k the moment you sign the papers. A car with 30k miles isn't significantly different than a new one except the warranty assuming the used car has been well taken care of. New cars have issues all the time as well as used ones. At least the truck is broken in at 30k miles. I would guess it was a lease and well taken care of with regular service and records to prove it. At least the Esky will have a lot of luxuries upgrades that the Tahoe won't which you already said you'll be spending money on. This is an old thread. Which one did you buy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richie255