2017 Z71 Tahoe leveling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aphillips9608

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am wanting to put a leveling kit on my 2017 z71 Tahoe. It has the luxury package with all of the extras and also says on the papers that it has the Premium Ride suspension. Does this require the special front leveling kit, or is that only required with the magnetic ride suspension.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

I cannot personally help you with your question on the Premium Ride suspension; however, other members on this Forum that are much more knowledgeable than me in this area will chime in.

Jplasse

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check inside your glove box lid and see if you have suspension code Z95, OR look through front wheel well for an 1/8" rod going from upper control arm to a black box with lever... those will be your ride height sensors and would confirm the Z95. See @ 30seconds in this video to see what the sensor and rod look like https://suspensionmaxx.com/videos-yukon-leveling-kit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kracker456