New 23 Tahoe here...Tire Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

repairman54

Reaction score
I've got Alenza H/L's in 20's on my '11, was the OEM tire. No issues in snow, on my 3rd set at 150k miles. Great tread life and I tow sleds into the ADK lake effect zone. Not a true snow tire but no need for dedicated snow tire so far. I've been down the AT tire road on my old Yukon, never again with the poor highway wear and ride.

OP
OP
mrhp

mrhp

Reaction score
I had factory Alenzas on my 13 LTZ and they were very good. The new Alenzas, not worth a shit. Toyo AT III on the 23, excellent!

OP
OP
mrhp

mrhp

Reaction score
Damn, wife just side swiped a plow with the pass side of the Tahoe. Got both doors. She is fine, but mad as a wet hen! Off to the body shop!

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, wife just side swiped a plow with the pass side of the Tahoe. Got both doors. She is fine, but mad as a wet hen! Off to the body shop!
Good luck. Glad everyone is safe. Bummer about your ride, but at the end of the day, it’s plastic and steel. That can be repaired.

Mine is at the body shop right now, bumped a tree in January…took this long to get in and get parts. Hope yours is quicker.

OP
OP
mrhp

mrhp

Reaction score
I was told a couple months out for the repair. It is what it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia