New Member. Easy Question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey yall. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Wifey just got a 2023 Yukon Denali Ultimate. Truck is great. Planning on doing a blackout over the gray exterior to get rid of the chrome. But first i'm gonna tackle the wheels and tires. I hate the wheels and tires. Way too conservative.

heres my question. If i get a stock 22" wheel that I like, what is the largest 22" all terrain tire that I can fit without having to modify anything? I don't want to do a lift, cut anything (what does that mean anyway?), but willing to add wheels spacers if needed.

Based on my research it appears you can get by with Nitto Terra Grappler or something similar like in a 35 x 12.5 or the non metric equivalent. Is that correct? Come some owners that have gone throught this chime in? My tire person says no way they will fit without rubbing. Thanks for any help! Appreciate it.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey yall. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Wifey just got a 2023 Yukon Denali Ultimate. Truck is great. Planning on doing a blackout over the gray exterior to get rid of the chrome. But first i'm gonna tackle the wheels and tires. I hate the wheels and tires. Way too conservative.

heres my question. If i get a stock 22" wheel that I like, what is the largest 22" all terrain tire that I can fit without having to modify anything? I don't want to do a lift, cut anything (what does that mean anyway?), but willing to add wheels spacers if needed.

Based on my research it appears you can get by with Nitto Terra Grappler or something similar like in a 35 x 12.5 or the non metric equivalent. Is that correct? Come some owners that have gone throught this chime in? My tire person says no way they will fit without rubbing. Thanks for any help! Appreciate it.
Happy to have a new member in this forum.... Welcome !!
Try your question in the 'newer' year category in here. I'm sure they are helpful.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know for a fact 305/45/22 fit with no issues. I think a 285/50/22 is a tight fit but works too. Anything larger and u will need to do some clearancing haa. I dont think there is any way in hell a 35x12.5 will fit without some lifting and/or trimming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts