New 2023 Yukon At4 Order - 6.2L unavailable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAMurphy

Bob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That must of been quite the experience getting to pick up the “E.” Did you pick it up from the Stratford plant? I agree it’s sad to see it getting retired, but the “K” will be a great replacement for decades to come. Trying to get a replacement for the Blackhawks out there too.
Yes, we picked it up at Stratford. Toured the factory too. Great experience. Great thing about the 53 we were able to take all the special equipment in the back of the aircraft. Didn't even know it was back there. We took the river route back through New York and flew circles around the Statue of Liberty. Can't do that anymore after 9/11. Have some great pictures from that trip.

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or there was doubt by the engineers that 92 was always >= 92, so they margined it to 95?
Well, then we could generally supply the minimum gasoline with an octane rating of 100))) In fact, we have good quality gasoline at gas stations of large brands. Although the 900th Tahoe was funny. 10 years ago. When using gasoline from one of the filling stations, the engine oil froze completely at a temperature of -5)))) People began to come to the official dealer en masse, because the oil sump is not liquid oil, but like tar. It turned out that this network of gas stations has some kind of additive in gasoline, which, when mixed with GM 5w30 oil, makes the oil lose its properties even in a slight cold. But a recommendation quickly came out not to use this particular network of gas stations.

Saltydog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have the 3.5 in our 21' and I find it just fine for most everyday driving and the MPG is decent for a V8 land barge.

The only time I find the 5.3 a bit lacking is in passing at speed, it can feel a little bit restricted, almost as if it needs more exhaust flow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia