2023 yukon AT4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Agguy23

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We bought a fully loaded Yukon AT4 in February 2023. Vehicle was great until November 1st when my wife started it up one morning using the remote start. When she entered the vehicle it wouldn't start. Had to have it towed to the dealership where they said it was a computer glitch with the remote start.
Everything was fine after that.
December 29th we are on a road trip to Atlanta. I'm driving 75 down the interstate and the vehicle just shuts down and goes into neutral. Had to coast to the side of the road. Vehicle would not start back up. They towed it to the closest dealership in Alabama. Now we sit and wait. Less than 20,000 miles on a $85,000 vehicle. Not happy with GM

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, but unfortunately that seems to be the way of the newest generation so far.....would make me mad AF as well if I were you.

Let us know what you find out for the collective better of the group.

OP
OP
A

Agguy23

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We bought a fully loaded Yukon AT4 in February 2023. Vehicle was great until November 1st when my wife started it up one morning using the remote start. When she entered the vehicle it wouldn't start. Had to have it towed to the dealership where they said it was a computer glitch with the remote start.
Everything was fine after that.
December 29th we are on a road trip to Atlanta. I'm driving 75 down the interstate and the vehicle just shuts down and goes into neutral. Had to coast to the side of the road. Vehicle would not start back up. They towed it to the closest dealership in Alabama. Now we sit and wait. Less than 20,000 miles on a $85,000 vehicle. Not happy with GM
Update: The engine was locked up. GM overnighted a brand new engine and it's going in now. No word on what caused it. GM wanted the engine sent back to them for inspection.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660