Adaptive Cruise Control Temporarily Unavailable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eiran Rodriguez

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2019 Tahoe Premier, when I press to activate the Cruise Control the Adaptive Cruise Control icon displays on the dash. When I try to set the speed I get a message on the dash "Adaptive Cruise Control Temporally Unavailable". The Cruise Control cancel button to the left doesn't turn this off neither does the break (not sure if that's a thing) only when I press the Cruise Control button to the right will it turn off. My issue is I want to change from the ACC to just regular Cruise Control but holding the cancel button will not switch it (what the manual said to do). I tried to be as descriptive as possible. Any insight would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

TCOLL5830

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Following this thread now. I have a '15 LTZ and hate the ACC. All the research I have done (YouTube / other forum).... suggestions or instructions dont work. I love cruise but want no part of the ACC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar