Mr Clean Auto-Dry for $4.00 at Big-Lots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Hey, I was in Big-Lots yesterday and picked up a Mr. Clean Auto-Dry for $4.00. I took it home, hooked it all up and tested i out and WOW. It worked great and was a lot easier to just switch the dial to soap my car up then was it down with micro-fiber and switch the dial again to rinse with the filtered water to leave NO-STREAKS! The Hoe looks great, especially for $4.00 just my $0.02 lol:hands:

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea I had one, and it collected dust, have no idea where it's at. I need a filtration system on my hose, dirty water leaves my baby with water spots sometimes.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I thought mine worked great. Then the Pressure washer Soap gun arrived that Nc6600 recommended. Needless to say mine got throw away, love the foam gun. Its AWESOME. I will never use anything else, and will never use a foam gun that is not attached to a pressure washer.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
I thought mine worked great. Then the Pressure washer Soap gun arrived that Nc6600 recommended. Needless to say mine got throw away, love the foam gun. Its AWESOME. I will never use anything else, and will never use a foam gun that is not attached to a pressure washer.
x2 best $70 i've spent. :imo:

OP
OP
Anthony

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Lets just say $4.00 for a 19 year old in college is better then $70.00 for the overall value. I would like to spend that extra $66.00 toward performance parts on my tahoe haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia