Stupid Question: How to effectively clean interior windows?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ages ago, I bought some Toluene when I was attempting to buy a Buick Grand National to use as a fuel additive. Deal fell through and the toluene sat for decades. I bet my dad tossed it by now.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can’t believe how good this vinegar potion works inside and out. Love it.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can’t believe how good this vinegar potion works inside and out. Love it.

I haven’t cleaned my interior glass in about 2 months because of the cold weather and no heated garage access.

Had multiple and rain/snowstorms and humidity levels. Still look as clean as ever. Totally sold on the vinegar/ water potion.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Matter of fact as I sit here now in my garage I cleaned this glass 3-4 months ago after being neglected for many years. Not too bad either. IT WORKS.

IMG_6482.jpeg

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I haven’t cleaned my interior glass in about 2 months because of the cold weather and no heated garage access.

Had multiple and rain/snowstorms and humidity levels. Still look as clean as ever. Totally sold on the vinegar/ water potion.

Same. Was just noticing the other day how clean mine was staying.

Scrappycrow

Reaction score
Something that looks to have not been mentioned yet (yes, I searched on both of the words) is to not use any fabric softener when washing & drying the cloths you use on glass (and doing an extra rinse or two also helps). The softener will leave streaks/smudges and negatively affects absorption and drying ability.

This also goes for the towels you use when drying after a wash.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar