Midlothian lot...ugh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Rbhim1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses everyone. I’ve had Yukon’s since 2007, this is my first Tahoe and certainly the first one I’ve had to order. The Jeff cooper site shows it was delivered to Midlo on the 13th. So I’m assuming it may be there for a bit.
Don't assume. Mine still shows there today but it is in my driveway right now.

gaffster01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There really doesn’t seem to be a rym or reason to what goes there or for how long. Could be a few days or multiple months. I wish you luck!

Leveragedsellout

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bit of on odd update on my 22 Suburban…today it moved from Midlothian lot to “Kerr Industries” which appears to install the police package on cars….which the one I have a deposit on should not have…

CoryS

Reaction score
Bit of on odd update on my 22 Suburban…today it moved from Midlothian lot to “Kerr Industries” which appears to install the police package on cars….which the one I have a deposit on should not have…
Mine was also in the Midlothian lot for 7-8 weeks before moving to Kerr. Kerr is across the street from the GM Arlington plant. After a few days there, my truck was loaded on the rail carrier and is currently a few days away from delivery to my dealership. I suspect that they are using the storage lots at Kerr for those MP units that they are placing chips in or using Kerr to actually place the chips into the vehicle. If my situation is an indication, you have nothing to worry about. It is actually good news that it is on the move. Now, when I go to pick it up I have the police package installed, I'll eat my words. Ha.

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a deposit on an in transit vehicle last week. Salesman texted me a screenshot today, Tahoe left Arlington on Dec 8 and was in Port Allen, LA yesterday. Expected delivery on 23 Dec. I'm in NW FL.

gaffster01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cory I am waiting to see pictures of your Police Yukon err your Yukon

ivin74

05 NBS Nali
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure the half ton duramax(baby max) I bought to bide some time until my Denali duramax is built is a 21 and they slapped a 22 sticker on it as it loaded on a trailer to get shipped! Not 100% but 99% sure that the case! Another way GM can keep sticker price up‍♂️ Has none of the 22 updates!
They cannot do that, check the tenth digit of the VIN if the letter is N it's a 2022

JohnnyFamous

Reaction score
ok, she is on the move again, Midlothian for two months, then Cowboy lot on the 14th, and today I see it has been "dispatched" to 3A ARLINGTON PLANT COOJ. Any idea what this one is? another holding lot?

gaffster01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe COOJ is one of the spots they to install missing parts. Mine moved to the COOJ on Thursday. So at least I hope that’s the case lol. I looked up a couple others that went this route and looks like they are there for a few days and then go to the rail shuttle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019