Long term owners of BlackBear Autocal tunes.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hardluck13

Reaction score
Appreciate your response and help. Looks like I’ll give them a try and go this route.

Also mark a couple of my old SEMA builds was the first bagged 07 GMC nnbs (cover of trucking) in 07 and then I sold it and bought another one a full LTZ 08 Chevy (cover of Truckin and spread in streettruck) that was in SEMA 09 with with the very first set of Raceline 24x14 wheels and had an independent rear end. I can post pics. But when I first bought the nnbs I hated the wood grain and all I did the first week I had it was trade it for Tahoe and Tahoe z71 stainless trim. Second truck I ended up painted it all to go with the Escalade dash I traded it out with.

Your truck looks great. (Both). Sorry I grew up with Dustin Whipple and was screaming through my iPad going no return it. But I was months behind.

DRKN57

Reaction score
I am. Just purchased an autocal and it should be here Tuesday. Getting the tune underway ASAP at that point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What do you think so far? As good as you expected?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Denaliz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BB tune was one of the first things I had done to my Denali a few years ago. Very happy with the tune to this day. You’d be hard pressed to find a better company or bad reviews tbh.

I spent a few years building a sq competition audio system and shows. Now it’s time to finish the go fast/ performance stuff I didn’t do. Once I finish the upgrades you can bet I’ll be back for an updated fresh BB tune.

hardluck13

Reaction score
Looking for an Autocal if anyone has one or know someone with one for sale. Thanks. Trying to talk to a guy on PT selling one but he hasn’t been responding.
Figure give it a try.

outside of computer / handheld / in truck programmers for all my diesels (work trucks and my daily that’s show and go. Lifted with with all the ******** but I tow my Fusion, goosenecks, bobcats, hoes, skips etc...) gas motors always have tune set by one of my buddies with the dyno and programming specifically loaded by them. Excited to try this on my ManVan (Tahoe). Thanks.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for an Autocal if anyone has one or know someone with one for sale. Thanks. Trying to talk to a guy on PT selling one but he hasn’t been responding.
Figure give it a try.

outside of computer / handheld / in truck programmers for all my diesels (work trucks and my daily that’s show and go. Lifted with with all the ******** but I tow my Fusion, goosenecks, bobcats, hoes, skips etc...) gas motors always have tune set by one of my buddies with the dyno and programming specifically loaded by them. Excited to try this on my ManVan (Tahoe). Thanks.
Try posting an ad in the wanted section of the classifieds. And please for the sake of all the men on this forum don’t call a Tahoe a “man van”. :mad:

hardluck13

Reaction score
Try posting an ad in the wanted section of the classifieds. And please for the sake of all the men on this forum don’t call a Tahoe a “man van”. :mad:

Thanks for the suggestion. Haha it’s an old saying. I just never thought I would take one serious. I’ve bought my ex wife new Escalades and such In the past and fixed them up but I’ve just always been a 2 wheel guy, trucks and old / classic cars. Anyways, this 05 I have is fully loaded with about 55k miles. It was sitting at one of our ranches in the garage. I love NBS and after messing around with it, it’s pretty fun. It has full suspension treatment with coilovers, sway bars, all the spohn crap, bushings, and I have some old wilwoods sitting from one of my old SEMA trucks I’m gonna throw on. Getting ready to do a cam and all that stuff so gonna try BlackBear. It’s cool to cruise around and I’m a man and it’s almost a van.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveandKish