Lift Keys, 2" Spacers, 33s on 20s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finally huh.

it looks good bro, can your front still crank higher?

Im sorta happy I went with the 1.5"

OP
OP
01Konvict

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
yea it took me forever since I work all day when the suns up and don't get home til its dark so its very limited time to wash it never mind pics in the sunlight, damn winter sux!

Im maxed on my driver key with only 1-3 more turns left on the bolt, the passenger is halfway cranked so yes the front can still go higher on the pass side but not the drivers. Im sitting right around 40" in the rear and around 39.5" in the front. I think the 1.5" are a little easier to work with then the 2" spacers but it looks real good now!

jeff88

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey I love the look of your Yukon. Can you provide some more information on the manufacturer of your lift keys/spacers, and how/where they were installed on you vehicle?
Thanks!

OP
OP
01Konvict

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
I just searched ebay for 2" rear spacers for a yukon/tahoe. I found them in delrin and aluminum, and gold anodized aluminum. I went with the gold anodized for longevity. Searched ebay for lift keys that fit the yukon. Found a decent price and ordered them. I payed $100 for spacers and keys, just shop thru ebay and find the best price. To install the keys you need a special puller tool or a pay a local shop to swap them out. For the spacers just install them under the bottom of the rear spring by removing the sway bar end links and shocks then drop the axle down to allow the spacers to be installed. Its all pretty straight forward if you have decent mechanic skills.

jeff88

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Cool thanks. Did you have Niovat (RPO ZW7) self adjusting shocks?

OP
OP
01Konvict

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
No I did not have the Nivomat shocks, but if you do then just remove them and the air compressor. Replace them with the Bilstein 5100s and it will ride so smooth. Glad I can help others get their ride how they want it. Thanks for liking my Kon!

Ryan-A25

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
that looks sick man! did everything clear the tires with just 2" spacers?

Vincesrg03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice!! I want a lift and big tires too. Kinda tired of the low profiles and portholes here in Illinois.

OP
OP
01Konvict

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Thanks fellas! Yes everything cleared with the setup I am running. You can fit the wider 12.5" width tires but they will rub at some point and cost a lot more then the 11" width tires (approx. $500 more). I am happy I went with the setup I chose and it looks great to me. I towed a buddys boat the other day and it squatted a little but towed amazing compared to the stock springs vs. the z71 springs. Overall I am very pleased with my setup and I will add some more pics soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442