Lift Keys, 2" Spacers, 33s on 20s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Looks good. I just got my LTZ's (305/50/20's) put on today, too. And, strangely, I think we have the same Boss wheels....lol.

They are cranking the keys up as far they'll go. I don't have any extra lift. Hopefully that'll be enough room up front. I haven't gotten it back yet cause it's getting some other work done and I probably won't see it until tomorrow. Thanks for the preview!

:)

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Needs different wheels

Why?

brucebruce45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bc they have too many spokes, need to be on a lowered vehicle, don't look offroadish, ugly, etc.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
I mean u did ask why right? Or did u ask why for no reason

I was curious if there was some reason those rims were bad for some reason, not if you personally think they are ugly.

And like I said, if I bought my own rims it wouldn't be those, but I don't think they are ugly by any means. I don't care about the subjective, aesthetic stuff...we all have different tastes, and I'm not trying to argue about the look. You don't have to like it, it's not your truck...no skin off my back. :Handshake:

OP
OP
01Konvict

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
I like the wheel itself but I am not 100% sold on how they look with the 33s. So far I think it looks good with the style of yukon. I could see the wheels prob lookin better on a lowered truck but its still not a bad wheel. They are a 12 spoke and I forget the model number of the 10 spoke but they look really good on these trucks.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Alright, here's mine with the new Cooper Zeon LTZ's, in 305/50/20 (32"x12"x20"). It's on stock suspension with the keys cranked fully. It's dirty as all get out because it's breakup and the roads are a mess, so forgive the grime and crappy cell phone picture. Oh, and this picture is before the keys were turned up, so there is more front-end clearance now:

cb097a9d.gif

61864ecd-1.gif

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
FWIW, these are really smooth AT tires...extremely quiet on the highway, too.

Wife had no problems this morning with patchy ice, either. She was impressed with the traction, so that makes me happy.

Glad I went with the Coopers instead of the so un-original BFG's.....

Last edited:

polobuds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice to see you got some new shoes too! Looks good scott. I must say, those Coopers look nice. You actually had me looking at those but I think they fit your truck better than it would on mine. You said you have your keys cranked, and I'm assuming they are the stock keys? Oddly enough, it doesn't even look like they are cranked, but it looks sick. I think if I ever lower my truck back down, I'll def consider the coopers.

Now, get her cleaned up for the coming spring/summer!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mbr1287