Lift Keys, 2" Spacers, 33s on 20s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Ups

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I like it with the keys turned all the way. Is that bad to crank them all the way?

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
I like it with the keys turned all the way. Is that bad to crank them all the way?

Seems alright to me. Haven't really noticed much difference in handling, other than not cornering quite as tight, but that's to be expected.

OP
OP
01Konvict

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Ok heres some updated pics of my Yukon since I got it equally leveled front and rear. It sits at 40" to fender on all corners, I hope thats not too ******* the CV axles up front. I have also decided to get new wheels too since I'm not that happy with the ones I have so here is the updated pic and future wheel choice. Help me pick out the new wheel for the ride. Thanks!!
Yukon1.jpg
Yukon2.jpg
jester-chrome.jpg

bg_RecoilCHROME.jpg

OP
OP
01Konvict

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Went with Ballistic Jesters and got the new wheels installed last week. I think they look 10x better then what I had on the kon.
picture.jpg

zzwb2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for the same look and lift on my car. Did you put the Bilstein 5100s on the front and back or only the front?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE