Lift Keys, 2" Spacers, 33s on 20s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Nice to see you got some new shoes too! Looks good scott. I must say, those Coopers look nice. You actually had me looking at those but I think they fit your truck better than it would on mine. You said you have your keys cranked, and I'm assuming they are the stock keys? Oddly enough, it doesn't even look like they are cranked, but it looks sick. I think if I ever lower my truck back down, I'll def consider the coopers.

Now, get her cleaned up for the coming spring/summer!

Yeah, finally got the tires mounted. They've been sitting in my shed for about a month now, but had to wait on winter to go away a little more...lol.

The pictures are actually before the keys were turned up, so it IS sitting lower in those pics. You can't tell very well, but there is only about an inch between the back of the air dam and the tire at that height. There would have been major rubbage issues. Anyway, they keys (yes, stock keys) are as high as they'll go now, and it helped a lot. The truck had a kind of nose-down stance before, now it's pretty much level. Overall I have several inches more of clearance than I did before, between the bigger tires and the keys.

Your truck looks awesome with the grapplers...definitely a more aggressive look. I am amazed at how smooth and quiet these Coopers are, though!

I'll get more pics with the new height and hopefully a cleaner truck soon.

;)

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Here's an after shot, with the keys turned up as high as they'll go (still a dirty truck for now):

ab92f8c7.gif

Frankhenrylee

Reaction score
I don't know why someone would want to belittle someone else's ride on here. So what if you don't like the rims or whatever else about a particular truck. The guy got some new stuff and he likes it, cut him some slack. Most people that take their trucks offroad don't want to spend $1000 on rims that might get tore up on rocks and what not. I'm waiting to find some used so I don't have to baby mine around. They probably won't be the perfect wheel but I'll be able to take my truck places those guys won't. The stance and fit along with being cheap enough to tear up, if need be, are most important to me. Just my totally worthless opinion, but I just don't think this is the place for insults.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Not to mention everyone has different tastes, so it really does come down to a "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" kind of thing. I don't like lowered trucks on enormous wheels, but hey, some people do and that's cool.

I will make fun of them if they get stuck in 2" of snow, however...

;)

brucebruce45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why do ppl get so butt hurt over others opinions. Don't post on a public forum if you can't take public criticism. Big deal get over it

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Why do ppl get so butt hurt over others opinions. Don't post on a public forum if you can't take public criticism. Big deal get over it

Psh.

You just wish you could be cooler.

Joke...

But seriously, if people aren't asking for opinions, don't give them. It's pretty simple. That whole "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" thing is actually pretty solid advice. But, in this thread's case, the OP did ask specifically for people to say what they thought, so I'd say it's game on.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094