Is there a PID for Fuel Pressure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roger08LTZ

Reaction score
No crisis here, I'm not having any particular problem with my fuel right now. I'm just playing around with a scan tool I just bought. I was looking around for a few things just to learn where they are. I could not seem to find Fuel Pressure. Is Fuel pressure monitored by the PCM? Or is a gauge on the fuel rail the only way to check Fuel Pressure?

Thanks!

Foggy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes there is for sure... I can read it on my scan tool, my diablosport and my HPTuners

OP
OP
R

Roger08LTZ

Reaction score
Yes there is for sure... I can read it on my scan tool, my diablosport and my HPTuners
It just occurred to me I did'nt mention my year. My Tahoe is a 2008 with a 5.3. I see yours is a 2014. I'm not sure that makes a difference. I'll keep digging in my scan tool, it's probably there somewhere.

Reaction score
I remember a discussion on here sometime in the past 6 months about someone troubleshooting an engine problem and they couldn't get the fuel pressure PID included with Torque to work on their year. I know it works on my 2012, but apparently on like 07-09 or something it doesn't work and you have to use a mechanical gauge hooked to the fuel rail

johns2008

Reaction score
I'm having loss of power in my 08 5.3 xl ,, I also replaced the fuse box, could that result in loss of power

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DP2024