I discovered an intriguing little hole and I wanna know what I can put inside it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe it's a fitting for a BG Products "Frigi-Clean" kit:

61fYdCBlUIL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg

Here it is being used on the evaporator box of an '80 Chevy:

acclean2-jpg.jpg

...And a YouTube vid:

Ding ding ding I believe we have a winner folks. I fail to see how that would help though.

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ding ding ding I believe we have a winner folks. I fail to see how that would help though.

Apparently, from the reviews on a couple forums, it's actually pretty effective. The pic of it in the '80 Chevy was from a forum where a guy used it to remove a cigar or cigarette smell from his A/C and he reported that it worked great. I saw another video of it being used in an evaporator box with a plexiglass window installed so you could see it in action. I was a bit skeptical but after seeing how the foam expands a lot and squishes through the fins, I'd definitely try it if I had a problem. If the chemical is strong enough, it'll kill, dissolve and remove the mold.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya I think I would be more likely to blow the fins out with some compressed air like they use for computers than "foam" but I could see the case against mold or mildew

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia