I discovered an intriguing little hole and I wanna know what I can put inside it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's the pressured air access port so you can engage the Otto Pilot!! :rotflmao:

Probably a port to allow someone to spray a cleaner/air freshener into the evaporator box. Otherwise, dunno.

Last edited:
OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's the pressured air access port so you can engage the Otto Pilot!! :rotflmao:

Great movie! You know, the port kinda DOES line up with the location of the Otto Pilot inflation stem location...

Probably a port to allow someone to spray a cleaner/air freshener into the evaporator box. Otherwise, dunno.

Agreed. I think we have it figured out now.

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So are you telling me the squeaky squealing I occasionally hear from my blower fan is just a lube job fix? I ordered a replacement fan without looking at it, assuming a bearing is bad.

Wanted to update: The blower is now making a louder and more consistent noise. Lubricating is either not such a great fix or I should've used a heavier lube. Doesn't matter cuz I'm not gonna invest any more time into it. Ordered a new OEM motor last night.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wanted to update: The blower is now making a louder and more consistent noise. Lubricating is either not such a great fix or I should've used a heavier lube. Doesn't matter cuz I'm not gonna invest any more time into it. Ordered a new OEM motor last night.
I’m pretty sure it has a sealed bearing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019

Latest posts