How many think the GMT 900 series is the best TAHOE/YUKON yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TAHOE FREAK

TAHOE FREAK
Reaction score
I don't think it gets any better than this generation, and the way things are going it might be the last of the breed.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think it gets any better than this generation, and the way things are going it might be the last of the breed.

:pics-stfu:

LOL, I love this year. GM did a great job designing it.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love things like adjustable foot pedels and speed compensated volume on the radio, for me it is the ultimate.

Ok, have we seen pics of you tahoe yet?

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score

+1 on that. However, I thought the same thing about the GTM400, which I think will always be a classic. That model is what made me fall in love with the Tahoe's and Burbans. The GMT800 almost ruined it for me. I was very glad to see the GMT900 when it hit showrooms.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I love things like adjustable foot pedels and speed compensated volume on the radio, for me it is the ultimate.

i had these on my 06. Whats funny is the power peddles Were not produced on mine and I got a 300 dollar credit on my sticker. But i got everything else that comes on a slt2.

oakster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a '99 SLT and just picked up a '09 Denali this week.

I can't believe how nice the GMT900 is vs the older models. There is nothing out there that can touch these trucks for the money.

OP
OP
TAHOE FREAK

TAHOE FREAK

TAHOE FREAK
Reaction score
I had a '99 SLT and just picked up a '09 Denali this week.

I can't believe how nice the GMT900 is vs the older models. There is nothing out there that can touch these trucks for the money.

I hear that a lot from many previous Tahoe owners, and I agree, best truck for the money hands down.