How many think the GMT 900 series is the best TAHOE/YUKON yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had these on my 06. Whats funny is the power peddles Were not produced on mine and I got a 300 dollar credit on my sticker. But i got everything else that comes on a slt2.

I dont like the power pedals. It took me like two weeks to get them comfortable. I really hate that on the GMT800 you can move the pedals or use the memory seat when in drive. They did fix this though in the GMT900. Im not completely sold on the GMT900s

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I dont like the power pedals. It took me like two weeks to get them comfortable. I really hate that on the GMT800 you can move the pedals or use the memory seat when in drive. They did fix this though in the GMT900. Im not completely sold on the GMT900s

I dont miss them. In the 06 I kept them closest to the floor cause it felt like the peddle moved more (imo) but I need the seat as far back as it can go in any vehicle so the peddles being closer didnt help at all and made it less comfortable for me.

preston

Reaction score

I can use my power pedals while I am driving in my '07. I don't have the memory seat though.

I, at times, miss my '04 hoe but love my '07 Yukon more.

mdtahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have always liked the tahoe. I had a 2000 limited (old body) for five years. I recently traded it in for a 2007. This truck is much better than my old one in every way. At of all the various SUV I drive at work the tahoe is way better.

Scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The newer the better so far. Hope they keep improving them.

quikag

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I definitely prefer my 900 over my two older 800 trucks.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
900 is def. the best, but of course as long as it goes on it will get better.

rogersinsel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My '09 is my first one. I have wanted one for years and just a few months ago made my purchase. Relative to what else I have owned it is an awesome vehicle. Everyone loves it in our family.

HitandRunDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My parents had a Red 2 door GMT400 4x4 that i miss with a passion...I have an 01 tahoe now, obviously, things improve in newer vehicles but i dont think a new hoe could replace the feel of firing up that old 350 and mobbin up a backcountry trail

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevensavino