How reliable is the new GMC Yukon Denali CL, especially with the new LZ0 diesel engine?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Since you’re going for the long term all the usual bits that may be under $100 parts but $850 labor can be covered by a GM protection plan or 100k factory warranty. The Mag ride struts are pricey but now have a lifetime warranty after replacement.

If you get the 100k ext warr life is good because most of a rental is usually covered and 90-100% of costs. There’s huge peace of mind having a Navi or Super Cruise die knowing it’s just an inconvenience.

The deal breaker is how good your GMC / Chevy / Caddy dealer is in the service dept. When my Audi had issues the dealer alway got me into an A8L for a loaner. Pastries were a nice touch too.

jthoske

Reaction score
I have a 23 Yukon Denali LM2 with 11k on it. Picked it up last July.

It has been flawless for us. 24-26mpg and very reliable. Very satisfied with my purchase.

I did rent a 22 Tahoe Premier 6.2 in Orlando in October. I do miss the exhaust note and the effortless power of the small block. But the turbo 6 is no slouch in town once the turbo spools!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660