How long from rail to delivery?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Joneill89

Reaction score
About to pull the trigger on a navigator. Can't continue to wait for GM to get their shit together

OP
OP
J

Joneill89

Reaction score
one of the salesmen at the dealership called
Me to update on Friday morning and said the Yukon was waiting for microprocessing. I called him back and asked if that meant it was waiting on chips and his response was "I'm guessing". I've been primarily speaking to the manager who has told me it's a completed vehicle and isn't waiting on chips and no MP hold. So imagine my frustration after getting this call. I am over it. No one knows anything

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
one of the salesmen at the dealership called
Me to update on Friday morning and said the Yukon was waiting for microprocessing. I called him back and asked if that meant it was waiting on chips and his response was "I'm guessing". I've been primarily speaking to the manager who has told me it's a completed vehicle and isn't waiting on chips and no MP hold. So imagine my frustration after getting this call. I am over it. No one knows anything
It’s a Denali ultimate isn’t it?

obammons

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just kidding!! I called my dealership yesterday afternoon after the chat said it was "in transit" and they showed it still in TX and the chat said 4B00 still in TX this morning. I've said it a thousand times but no one really knows WTF is going on
I’ve been waiting on my 2023 Tahoe in transit since September 2. My latest event code is also 4B00. I don’t understand. They won’t let me have it shipped by a legitimate car carrier and nobody is making any money with it sitting in a field somewhere. It’s so frustrating. Did you ever get your vehicle??? How long did it eventually take?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cayukon