Hello from MI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roll On

Reaction score
Hello and greetings
I just picked up a 2016 Yukon Denali 6.2L 8speed transmission 4x4.
It had a few issues, but the dealership was great on getting it serviced.
I’m interested in getting to know more about this SUV, or as the Security of State calls it, a station wagon, go figure.
I did buy the owners manual for and found out it runs on premium gasoline. Oh well.

Attachments

• 905A9FF2-1744-4573-ADEF-C9506F001176.jpeg
    905A9FF2-1744-4573-ADEF-C9506F001176.jpeg
    303 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
R

Roll On

Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach! Nice Yukon!

It is nice to deal with a good dealer. It is hard to find a good dealer for the most part.
Oh for sure on finding a good if not a great dealership.
Part of the deal was replacing two of the miss matched tires (they got me four new tires) two new key fobs, two third row head rests ( they were missing), fix the right side power running board, the power pad in the center console and a long with the cover that didn’t latch.
I bought the premium extended warranty, which was a good thing, when they went to deliver it to me, the check engine light came on so they took it back to the dealership and found the wiring harness to the transmission was defective so they replaced that and in the meantime, the mechanic noticed front left lower control arm was not the correct one, so they replaced it as well.
At that point, I had them check the front heated seats and they were defective so I had them replace them (covered under warranty), couple of dents in the door taken out and bought the floor mats along with the owners manual for it, plus changed out all of the oils, flush out the transmission, coolant system and the fuel rails, all on my bill. About $2,200 worth.
Runs good for now.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitransmission