Hello from MI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoesgottaeat2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to TYF from NY.

Happy to see you got started out on a good note with your dealer taking care of you. Too many stories of folks not happy right outta the gate and it kind of sets the tone for the duration of owning the rig.

Good for you and congrats on the new ride!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Autowholesale

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello and greetings
I just picked up a 2016 Yukon Denali 6.2L 8speed transmission 4x4.
It had a few issues, but the dealership was great on getting it serviced.
I’m interested in getting to know more about this SUV, or as the Security of State calls it, a station wagon, go figure.
I did buy the owners manual for and found out it runs on premium gasoline. Oh well.
Mileage ?

Autowholesale

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Auto wholesale here just purchased a 2016 blk/blk 22s stuffed with 105k suspension issues extremely rough ride, trying to figure out now. Has magnetic ride air suspension, Ill start with fuses and relays, then compressor. Thanks to everyone who responded to this newbie, at 75yr old the forum thing is new to me so please hang in there with me through the learning process. All new plugs , wires 2 new coil packs a few days ago. # 8 spark was a PITA best we could tell passenger front wheel removed and still a fight but finely got it. Ive had a few of these in the past and the ride was quite soft and fun to drive this one will slowly but surely get figured out and Ill post updates as I make progress.

OP
OP
R

Roll On

Reaction score
Welcome to TYF from NY.

Happy to see you got started out on a good note with your dealer taking care of you. Too many stories of folks not happy right outta the gate and it kind of sets the tone for the duration of owning the rig.

Good for you and congrats on the new ride!
Oh for sure on finding a good dealership; I found out that she bought the dealership from a previous owner, who ran it down. She has worked really hard and treating her employees super well, and extending that out to the customers as well.
I found out that the dealership has a 5 star rating on Kelly Blue Book and very good reviews on Facebook.
So I decided to give them a try with my Buick on service work and I had wonderful experience with the them, so when I decided to make the purchase of the Yukon Denali I felt very confident.

OP
OP
R

Roll On

Reaction score
I do have a question about tires, I have 275/55R/20.
My question is, are they supposed to be a load range type tire?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645