2016 Press Release Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anon2015

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Fold-flat second- and third-row seats that enhance cargo capability and convenience – including an available power-folding feature"

I'll hold off my "BS" call for later. They still haven't got that right in the '15 models.

undertaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did you come up with $45k? These are being built for around $28k. $15k for good used 2500 Suburban(as long as its clean it can be high mileage), $8k for wreaked donor truck (60k miles or less) and $5k for the swap. Mines a 2005, I only had $13k in it when I did it 3 years ago. It would take a lot more than that to pry it from my clinched fist.

This is off topic for this thread. So, does anyone know when is the 8 speed going in the SLT. I just don't need the Denali and have been very happy with our 15 SLT, but the 8 speed would be a nice option for the 5.3.

supposedly there's alot more involved in the integration end of the 07+ body style, but I too thought the price a bit excessive, if it was 10-15 I'd probably say screw it and do it. but for 25k and the fact they're in FL, I'm in NY if there's a problem I'd rather have someone local. Of course they claim the swap is VERY involved and lots of special things need to be done to make it happen they won't mention.

I really wish they'd have a plug and play kit to make it happen you find the wreck get the list of parts and some of the minor crap they'd do sell you parts and instructions and call it a day. But that isn't an option.

JasonDenali15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. Try "chat now" on the gmc web page. I just asked for 2016 ordering info and she gave me that link. Want to see those wheels too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157