Harley Davidson badged GMC Sierra - What do you think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I could take it or leave it. I rode Harley's a lot of years and love 'em. The badging is just a way to drive up the cost. Give me more things worth the extra money that make the truck better and then I am in.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I wonder if having that package on there makes it as unreliable as the motorcycle???... LOL

Ooooohhhhh, BURN!

I did ride Harley's for a lot of years, close to 40 years, and broke down 2 times along the road. One was from a faulty fuel tank petcock and the other was a blown front tire.

homesick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ooooohhhhh, BURN!

I did ride Harley's for a lot of years, close to 40 years, and broke down 2 times along the road. One was from a faulty fuel tank petcock and the other was a blown front tire.

Yeah, he's a real funny guy.

I've had my '93 H-D FXR for 16 years. I failed it once in '06 (I crashed) but it's never failed me. Neither did my prior ones.

joe

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Yeah, he's a real funny guy.

I've had my '93 H-D FXR for 16 years. I failed it once in '06 (I crashed) but it's never failed me. Neither did my prior ones.

joe

Do you suppose the truck marks its spot like a Harley too?

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
In all honesty, I have nothing against Harleys themselves. Most are not my cup of tea but to each their own.

What I dislike is the attitude that alot of the HD riders have. Very stuck up and snooty... the whole... "if it's not a HD it's not a "REAL" bike." thing.... lol

I used to ride with some of my buddies that had HDs and without fail, everytime we would stop some where, everybody wanted to come up to me and talk about my bike. Most were great but there were always a few that would be drooling over my bike UNTIL they found out it was a Honda... then it was like "Oh, nevermind"... I always found it kind of amusing how brainwashed people were.

Me personally, I could care less what you ride, if you're on 2 wheels and you're happy... good for you.

rps20200109_232500.jpg

Last edited:

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
They stopped marking their spots when the blockhead engines were designed. Best bike I ever owned was the 1990 FatBoy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645