GMC YUKON (07-14): XB HYBRID LED HEADLIGHTS-unboxing/output

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish mine would have the LED C bar as the DRL instead of the projector low beam. They only come on with the parking and parking/headlights
you might have to play with the wiring, I was confused at first on how these work but figured out it's just voltage, I could make these work different but I would have to either cut or patch into the harness and there so new I want to let them be for a while and make sure there not going to go funky on me start flickering or something because then I couldn't return them.
I'm putting some faith into these as it is if they fail on me on a road trip or something i'm screwed because there is no bulb to replace

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
expensive, they are around $850+tax at a couple places online, my final cost after a couple discounts was $775 from Summit on my business account
Yikes!!! I'll just look at yours and call it a day.

Last edited:

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i really do want to like these. i think the price is fair, the 2015+ style bar around them isnt bad. on at night i think they look good and light output appears to be pretty good too.
how is the quality of the housing/lens? look likea good (factory) seal between them? curious to see if they fog up after a few months etc.
i dont like the black housing on them though - not for mine if i had more stuff blacked out they would look more at home. a chrome or grey/polished housing i would probably get them.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i really do want to like these. i think the price is fair, the 2015+ style bar around them isnt bad. on at night i think they look good and light output appears to be pretty good too.
how is the quality of the housing/lens? look likea good (factory) seal between them? curious to see if they fog up after a few months etc.
i dont like the black housing on them though - not for mine if i had more stuff blacked out they would look more at home. a chrome or grey/polished housing i would probably get them.
they appear to be sealed up well I really didn't look that close at the seams previous to install reason being I have there xb tail lights on the Silverado for about a year now and have had no issue's, the housing is sturdy I don't care for the "smoked" look and prefer a clear lens but beggars can't be chooser's lol, it's been raining pretty much non-stop since I installed them and it's going to clear up today thru Tuesday so if anything is going to show up right away I will know soon. there was note in the box about it and it says' if there is any fogging after install it should go away in 2-3 days

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yikes!!! I'll just look at yours and call it a day.

That is a great deal. Then don’t buy a GM vehicle with factory HID lights. Those assemblies are $1k EACH. The LED Platinum headlights are $2k each.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to like these but I think think they’d look better with a chrome housing because they’d look more factory.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is a great deal. Then don’t buy a GM vehicle with factory HID lights. Those assemblies are $1k EACH. The LED Platinum headlights are $2k each.
ya the factory HID's on the Silverado are $1k each used price