GMC YUKON (07-14): XB HYBRID LED HEADLIGHTS-unboxing/output

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice!

Are they entirely LED (low/high/turn/markers)?
they are all LED as supplied, they do not come with the blinker bulb but I already had some LED bulbs in use so that just got transferred over and I used the same resistor setup as well

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice looking, and great output as expected from Morimoto. Good choice Wes.
they are not as bright as my HID's were, the light pattern is better though the HID's would just put out a bright blob which was fine with me, I prefer about 8k color and these are supposedly around 6300k I think with some better fog lights I will be very happy. I might have to move the wire harness for the DRL function to the DRL fuse I noticed the DRL will stay on even if I flip the light switch to off there is one place I sometimes travel to that requires all lights to be off, it's a ferry and it's safety thing so oncoming traffic won't just drive off into the water thinking there are other cars driving in the water, which in reality is stupid but yep there are those people out there...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345