Gmc sierra........Car domain questions about why cant I

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nyg052003

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
In reference to me seeing a few GMC Sierra 1500 crew cabs ( non denali), that had the complete denali setup up front. Denali top and bottom grille. I actually saw 2 diff vehicles, one had the complete setup with painted bumper while the other had the chrome bumper. I wanted to email those guys to see how they went about getting both bumpers and painted bumper. All the people at the gmc dealers have inquired and told me the top bumper they can get but not the bottom. I checked online also. They seemed to have all said that gmc wants the denali to be in a class of its own and not totally duplicated.

How stupid. If the customer wants to spend the money they should do it. I basically wanted an SLE or SLT with complete denali front end setup, and the complete woodgrain interior setup. They said also the interior would come with a kit for most of the woodgrain upgrade but may not have all. The SLT comes standard with some woodgrain in it.

So yeah it kept saying resubmit verification email on car domain. I did reply to their pics so hopefully they will see them before the next 5 yrs lmao and respond since it seems I cant email the members.

Anyone knows why or how to?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts