Found my next project!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
chistoso

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's almost done!!!!

Here are some teaser pics of the undercarriage, Still needs to have a few things buttoned up on the interior and the bed cover. I should have completed pics by this week..

iy.jpg

gh.jpg

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking good. wish I had the time, money and space to work on a project. Whats next on the list to be done?

OP
OP
chistoso

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to install the bed cover, would've been done but it was missing hardware and I got it yesterday. Also need to finish off the interior, the seats and the door panels and the shifter boot needs trimmed other than that it's done. The paint is getting color sanded and buffed as I type. I have a set of Budnik wheels on it right now but will probably go with a different set if I can get it today..

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn! Looks good man, how the hell did you get that finished so fast!

B

OP
OP
chistoso

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn! Looks good man, how the hell did you get that finished so fast!

B

A whole lot of free time and extra change ($$$) That's what everyone needs, the will and want to is there but time and $$ always hinder an idea.. Still a couple of small thing to button up but it's driveable and it get's registered/tagged today. Lovin the throttle on this bad boy, shit even the A/C blows cold!!

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

damn that's one bad ass elco, very nice work man

Thanks Jr. Lovin the HD hood on your ride, I miss mine. Gonna drive this one for a while and see if it grows on me. I've got my eye on a 72 Buick Rivi and I have a vision.. :Handshake:

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Dayum Jerry, that thing's a beast!

Thanks, Drives like a ***** ape too. Love the 50 series Flowmasters on this mofo..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb