Blurred's 04 Tahoe Z71 build - Mr. Greenly Greenerson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SirReal63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do that shit on FB Marketplace here too especially with wheels. The ad will show a price of $200 for all 4 24’s until you look real close and it says $200 down and $150 a month. I reported a guy who had about 50 ads and he had to change them to the full price with the words “ financing available”. I hate those ***** that do that, it’s so if you type in a max price his ads pop up.

They do it everywhere. I must be getting old and cranky, I have been searching Craigslist for an early C4 and have to remember to select "search titles only". If I do not then the search returns all kinds of unrelated vehicles and it is usually a used dealer that puts tags for a Fusion as Corvette. I sent one of them a message and told them it now my life's mission to steer the entire world away from their car lot because of the Corvette tag under his ad for a Fusion. I did not get a reply. :D

SirReal63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old and cranky I am, but I do question the sanity of anyone putting a tag for an completely unrelated vehicle in their ad. I wonder just how often someone is searching for a specific vehicle and a Corolla comes up and they decide they would rather have the Corolla than what they were actually looking for?

Boyd, I hope you get what you want for the Tahoe, it is a spectacular vehicle you have created and I have enjoyed this thread.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old and cranky I am, but I do question the sanity of anyone putting a tag for an completely unrelated vehicle in their ad. I wonder just how often someone is searching for a specific vehicle and a Corolla comes up and they decide they would rather have the Corolla than what they were actually looking for?

Boyd, I hope you get what you want for the Tahoe, it is a spectacular vehicle you have created and I have enjoyed this thread.
Those Carolla just get you though. No one ever sees it coming. And thank you. Someone will buy it. Already had a decent cash offer but not where I want to be as well as a solid trade. Not concerned and fortunately it's not a "have to sell fast" kinda transaction.
How's the SRT Jeep doing? Get a ticket yet? Not that I'm wishing one on you, because if it was mine I'd be breaking the law every day!View attachment 275911
I have not. Been having an issue where it goes into limp mode during acceleration. Go to pass a car, boom, limp mode. Full throttle, no issue. Lol. But original owner is working with me on that. They also sold their hptuners interface to me and the other tunes, but that wound up being stolen from the package while being shipped. Now I'm waiting to figure out what is going on with that claim..

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Those Carolla just get you though. No one ever sees it coming. And thank you. Someone will buy it. Already had a decent cash offer but not where I want to be as well as a solid trade. Not concerned and fortunately it's not a "have to sell fast" kinda transaction.
I have not. Been having an issue where it goes into limp mode during acceleration. Go to pass a car, boom, limp mode. Full throttle, no issue. Lol. But original owner is working with me on that. They also sold their hptuners interface to me and the other tunes, but that wound up being stolen from the package while being shipped. Now I'm waiting to figure out what is going on with that claim..
Well that just sux!

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I want to break every bone in the thief's hands, one by one.

But dude is working through it on his end. End result is I get the ability to upload a fixed tune while possibly run his old tune if I want with the smaller pulley.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yeah. I want to break every bone in the thief's hands, one by one.

But dude is working through it on his end. End result is I get the ability to upload a fixed tune while possibly run his old tune if I want with the smaller pulley.
Super cool that he's working with you.