Blurred's 04 Tahoe Z71 build - Mr. Greenly Greenerson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Miles are a bit high 150k, but researched what this guy builds and he runs drag cars for years without breaking shit. Replaces "weak" parts in his systems but typically over engineered shit. Miles are all highway in Texas and he opened everything up but decided that he didn't need to replace any of it due to the current condition. he ran it with the heavier boosted setup for 8k miles and then we brought it back down for even more reliability. Still working with the guy and Sayers tuning to dial it in perfectly and to see what it'll run when it warms up. And for the work he put into it, the price tag was less than half the parts he put on it, and only a few k over blue book for a stock one.

But to get the unicorn I was looking for, I was willing to pay a a bit lol.
Nice. I love it. Good luck with it. Please keep us updated on it.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay I lied... this was right after I put the second set of mufflers on... and yes, 2 mufflers on each pipe... didn't want to destroy the sound he had so added two 5x8x18 magnaflows in place of the resonators. He had some vibrant mufflers on there already.

Running:

Driving in cab

And the dining room hutch with the jeep in the garage. Lmao.

Omg. Wow that’s obnoxious. I’m glad our kitchen / dining room is about 60’ from the garage! That’s nuts! [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Check out PDR for that small dent if that’s the only one. Would bug the hell out of me so I know it does with you too lol

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. I love it. Good luck with it. Please keep us updated on it.
it'll be side updates along with the new garage build, artwork, motorcycle, and tahoe. Lol

Love the exhaust note.
Have fun with that toy.

Thankfully you did not vibrate mammas Christmas hutch decorations off...
I made sure that they don't move. Stoddard there for a solid 5 minutes looking to see if anything shifted, even in the slightest...
Omg. Wow that’s obnoxious. I’m glad our kitchen / dining room is about 60’ from the garage! That’s nuts! [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
its hilarious... I've never been around and exhaust so deep before. Almost sounds like I'm at an spl competition lol..

And here's a good sound clip of the actual sound.. has some idling, driving, and a couple take offs. Full throttle at 2 and 6 minutes (plus a few seconds.)

Check out PDR for that small dent if that’s the only one. Would bug the hell out of me so I know it does with you too lol
based on the location of this, I think its pointless and would require actual body work. But that will eventually be addressed.

Last edited:

Tonny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, now I'm stuck in this thread haha. What a clean build and I'm in 2017 only. I really have to get used to your guys style, with the big rims, but to be fair I'm not the guy who will take the biggest rims anyway. But for 24s and these style rims with the tires really match. And you really make it a clean car. Enjoying reading this :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17

Latest posts