Blurred's 04 Tahoe Z71 build - Mr. Greenly Greenerson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw this below your ad--gotta be bs!View attachment 275832
guaranteed that's either salvage, mechanics special or a scam. Those do not go for that down here. Mine is priced fairly in the market here. Hell, most are asking more.

If it's a truck (with a bed) at a reasonable or good cost, I've looked at it. There aren't many.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
guaranteed that's either salvage, mechanics special or a scam. Those do not go for that down here. Mine is priced fairly in the market here. Hell, most are asking more.

If it's a truck (with a bed) at a reasonable or good cost, I've looked at it. There aren't many.
I thought scam also.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Typical Boyd, build badass rides and then sell them! The buyer always lucks out in the deal. GLWS
Yup... would do the trailer if we had the space/land. But as always, I stick around and simply transition to a functional build on something else.

I thought scam also.
SirReal is right. These ******* list shit like that all the time.. Hell, when I was looking for the Jeep, I kept coming across local listings for low mileage SRT8s for unreasonable pricing.

But alas, as with every listing ever on facebook, countless Joe Dirts coming in from the top ropes trying to poke at the Tahoe or price tag. "In my area.." ************, you live in BFE Wisconsin where all the vehicles are rusted shit boxes that don't last past 100k miles. :lmao:

That's when I go have fun.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is being sold by a dealership, $2000 is the down payment.
They do that shit on FB Marketplace here too especially with wheels. The ad will show a price of $200 for all 4 24’s until you look real close and it says $200 down and $150 a month. I reported a guy who had about 50 ads and he had to change them to the full price with the words “ financing available”. I hate those ***** that do that, it’s so if you type in a max price his ads pop up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick