Fosscore's 2013 Suburban LTZ Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My local yards have been stocking more NNBS rigs lately and I’m still surprised but I always go hunt through them just to see opened up haha.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
We have a couple of LKQ pick a part yards around here, plus they have the regular non-pick yards. In the 5 Upulls around Denver the NNBSes are scarce.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have a couple of LKQ pick a part yards around here, plus they have the regular non-pick yards. In the 5 Upulls around Denver the NNBSes are scarce.
I have been hoping to see more NNBS Tahoe's in the Denver upull yards, because I need both drivers side doors. Mine are rusting away and I don't think they can be repaired.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have been hoping to see more NNBS Tahoe's in the Denver upull yards, because I need both drivers side doors. Mine are rusting away and I don't think they can be repaired.

It's been way too long since I've been to a Upull, but I'll let you know if I see any when I go. I usually look online at the inventories and hit one or two on a visit. Have to wait for fresh meat and a low mud factor.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Aurora Upull (not the LKQ one) has a 2008 Hybrid that just came in. Denver Upull has an '08 with no pics:

As usual, not a great selection.

1673190002636.png

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aurora Upull (not the LKQ one) has a 2008 Hybrid that just came in. Denver Upull has an '08 with no pics:

As usual, not a great selection.

View attachment 389162
Thanks for checking, I may have to pay a visit there. I'm really bummed out that I have rusty doors, because I really take care of mine. The rust kind of just appeared towards the end of last winter and seems to have accelerated

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thanks for checking, I may have to pay a visit there. I'm really bummed out that I have rusty doors, because I really take care of mine. The rust kind of just appeared towards the end of last winter and seems to have accelerated
It always starts from the inside out. Once it appears it's already too late, that's why they call it cancer. Best thing you could hope to do is to slow its progression.