2005 Suburban "Bluey"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Chrisw_2003

Chrisw_2003

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Updated my Edge CTS3 for my suburban. Also got in the RamJet headlights. Looking in the box, they come with a all on setup so you don't have to buy the fleece performance plate to get all lights on. That's pretty cool. Probably get a set then for my wife 01 Yukon xl. They do recommend getting the updated flasher relay for their led turn signals and give the part number for 99-02 and 03-05. I didn't realize that all the lights are hardwired into the housings either, so I have extra lights now for my Duramax >< Now im just waiting on the grill I ordered to get back in stock before I replace all the lights up front. Hopefully it gets here before I have to start driving to Montana

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Updated my Edge CTS3 for my suburban. Also got in the RamJet headlights. Looking in the box, they come with an all on setup so you don't have to buy the fleece performance plate to get all lights on. That's pretty cool. Probably get a set then for my wife 01 Yukon xl. They do recommend getting the updated flasher relay for their led turn signals and give the part number for 99-02 and 03-05. I didn't realize that all the lights are hardwired into the housings either, so I have extra lights now for my Duramax >< Now im just waiting on the grill I ordered to get back in stock before I replace all the lights up front. Hopefully it gets here before I have to start driving to Montana
Didn’t know ram jet made anything for the GMT800 Yukons. Can’t wait to see what your burb lights look like!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Updated my Edge CTS3 for my suburban. Also got in the RamJet headlights. Looking in the box, they come with a all on setup so you don't have to buy the fleece performance plate to get all lights on. That's pretty cool. Probably get a set then for my wife 01 Yukon xl. They do recommend getting the updated flasher relay for their led turn signals and give the part number for 99-02 and 03-05. I didn't realize that all the lights are hardwired into the housings either, so I have extra lights now for my Duramax >< Now im just waiting on the grill I ordered to get back in stock before I replace all the lights up front. Hopefully it gets here before I have to start driving to Montana
Can you post the updated flasher part numbers?

OP
OP
Chrisw_2003

Chrisw_2003

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can you post the updated flasher part numbers?
like what version I have? I have a random build on mine as when I got it, I was the first person on the market to use it with a LB7, so my setup on it is not like a lot of peoples setup. So I still have issues with using it on my other 2 rigs. it freaks out because I also don't have all the sensors on my other 2 trucks like I do on my Duramax.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts