Flowmaster 50 or 50 SUV ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

creekdaze

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback guys. If I had to make a decision today, I would probably go with the regular 50 rather than the 50 SUV. It's $30 cheaper!

I will say, now i'm second guessing myself on flowmaster in general and leaning towards one of the magnaflows. Although, I've been told the magnaflows are just not made as well as the flowmasters.

Thoughts???

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flowmaster is one of the worst flowing mufflers you can buy bc theres so many chambers in em. get a straight thru design like a magnaflow, slp, or dynomax bullet

+1. I had a flowmaster muffler on my nbs Z71 and it had the infamous drone... Needless to say I switched to Magnaflow muffler this go around.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Although, I've been told the magnaflows are just not made as well as the flowmasters.

Don't believe everything you've heard. There is a reason magnaflow cost more then flowmaster :Handshake:

Then again, tone is all preference/opinion. If loudness is your cup of tea, get a bigger sized muffler. The bigger the muffler, the less you will hear. The smaller the muffler, the louder it is.

02_denali_guy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
im thinkin about goin to a flowmaster muffler very soon. im wantin to run dual exhaust, dual in dual out. does anybody have duals on a denali, would like to see some pics of under the truck to get an idea on how to run the tailpipe for the drivers side?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076