Feedback | Doing business with Blackbear performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You claimed things that were proven untrue through Jenna's post :shrug: Sorry you did not get the sympathy you wanted but you seem happy with your product that you chose to purchase. BBP has always been forthcoming with the fact that they only correspond via email (or PM) so a thread to bash them for this very reason is not needed.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Phone number removed, so as to not mislead individuals.

At this time BBP has NO phone attached to that number, we have all always been clear on that. This statement is also listed in our FAQs.

No personal info for Daniel, was listed in any of this thread. Emails were posted in an effort to show what had transpired, as our side of the story was not depicted properly in the original post.

OP
OP

68lemans462

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Phone number removed, so as to not mislead individuals.

At this time BBP has NO phone attached to that number, we have all always been clear on that. This statement is also listed in our FAQs.

No personal info for Daniel, was listed in any of this thread. Emails were posted in an effort to show what had transpired, as our side of the story was not depicted properly in the original post.

So, I post the contact info for them after they make our entire business transaction public, then they remove the contact info using a moderator login to edit the posting! Blackbear, thank you for showing everyone out there how you operate. This is exactly the point I was trying to make and you have reinforced it nicely...

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I guess you didn't thoroughly read my post.

Here it is again: there is NO PHONE attached to the number you posted. It will just ring if called.

Keep in mind, I could have deleted this entire thread, but we have nothing to hide.

Last edited:

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Everyone is allowed to have a bad experience with a product or company at some point - this is your time. That's the beauty of capitalism. Go buy another tune that specializes in customer service over a tune. If you're looking for sympathy here, where hundreds of members have had nothing but excellent support from BBP, you're in the wrong place. None of what you have to say is going to sway any of us from using them because they offer a quality product. you are the 1% who stirs the pot when things don't go 100% your way. Emails answered within 24 hours, standard practice. If you said, I will not buy your tune unless I can physically speak with someone via telephone, and they refused, then fine - go to another tuner. Quit bitching about a product you are pleased with. We are not all know-it-alls, we are calling it (not on the phone) how you put it out there.

OP
OP

68lemans462

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I guess you didn't thoroughly read my post.

Here it is again: there is NO PHONE attached to the number you posted. It will just ring if called.

Keep in mind, I could have deleted this entire thread, but we have nothing to hide.

I wouldnt be surprised to see this whole thread disappear. With Blackbear moderating this forum, it is obvious why there isnt more negative feedback about them. They control the content in these postings, and make it appear the way they want.... Guess I'm not surprised. If they had brains and were good business people, not JUST good tuners, they would have contacted me directly after my posting and we could have discussed this and worked it out at which point I would be posting positive feedback. Guess they are too busy for this.

I'm not here to make friends amongst you in the blackbear fanclub. I think your comments are amusing, however. I'm getting some good chuckles out of them. I have better things to do than get in keyboard wars with you forum rats. I'm simply providing my feedback as it will help others as they choose companies to do business with, or rather not to do business with.

Last edited:

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Seeing as how you edited your responses after other replies to this thread, I find your retort humorous as well.

We do not delete threads, we respond to them. As far as I recall, you never responded to Justin's last email to you, so why would he try to reach out again? You had your mind made up when you made this thread. We would have been happy to discuss anything via email should you have gone that route.

I will point out again, that it was blatantly clear from the get go, that phone calls are impossible with the BBP workload. It was even suggested to you, that you go with another company if you felt you needed phone support.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
I feel like if you didn't want to hear what we had to say don't freaking post it! Like everyone else I have heard great things with BB and I will do a live Tune hopefully this year. The product was giving to you and worked and didn't cause your car to drive wores or break anything. As a small business owner it is hard to reply back to everyone right away or even talk to them in person on the phone. It is easier for me to reply back in email.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The OP needs to move on to a different tuner or vehicle for that matter. It is widely known that BBP has a very high demand and that email is preferred or PM. They will get back to you! It seems like every newb who doesn't actually research things before they post asking why they haven't heard back from them should actually read some of the prior threads.....I've been a member for just some time here and see these more and more often. I personally have their in person tune and Justin/Jarrod were more than accomodating and answered each and every question I had. Justin explained pretty much anything I asked while tuning my Yukon. The knowledgeable members of this forum know how BBP works and are totally fine with their business practices. They are a supporting member you know?! Honestly I think the OP is a dbag and needs to move on and stop trashing a quality vendor.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I run a small business and it is 99% all email. I work a 9-5 and cannot always answer the phone for a 30 minute conversation. Where as I can send you 50 emails if you are a pest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE