Black Bear Performance Tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shadyG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would like to make a quick post on these guys. I read about black bear performance right here on the forums. I recently purchased a 19 Yukon with the 5.3 and 6 speed auto. As a lot of us, I was wanting improved throttle response, firmer shifting, and the AFM delete. I reached out to BBP through the message board on here, and they helped me with everything from there. They were very quick in responding to everything, walked me through the whole custom tuning process, and had me up and running in no time. They also offer custom tunes for any modifications you may be adding to your build. I am super satisfied with my tune, and recommend these guys to anyone. I will be using the programmer to assist a good friend in getting a BBP tune for his GM truck. Thanks to Black Bear Performance and everyone have a good week.

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kind of wish I hadn't gotten the extended warranty somewhat. I suspect that with some re-tuning the coming engine and trans. failures could be eliminated. I'm stuck with the AFM and slipping TC and trans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar