Escalade side mirrors on a Tahoe LTZ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

orlopez_oc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I went ahead and ordered the Escalade side mirrors and mirror switch. So far just the power adjust works on both and only the driver side mirror folds. I gained the memory set for the mirrors to seat tho which was pretty cool since I didn’t have that feature. Any ideas what I’m missing? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I went ahead and ordered the Escalade side mirrors and mirror switch. So far just the power adjust works on both and only the driver side mirror folds. I gained the memory set for the mirrors to seat tho which was pretty cool since I didn’t have that feature. Any ideas what I’m missing? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Are you going to try the 360 view option or does your new mirrors not have it?

orlopez_oc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are you going to try the 360 view option or does your new mirrors not have it?
Imma try it. It has the cameras but right now I’d like to get the turn signals, puddle light and passenger folding working first before moving on to 360.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Imma try it. It has the cameras but right now I’d like to get the turn signals, puddle light and passenger folding working first before moving on to 360.
I’m happy to read about your project. It will be a while before the wife allows fir a mirror project.

orlopez_oc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m happy to read about your project. It will be a while before the wife allows fir a mirror project.
Oh man. I just went and did mine. Figured she would like it once she saw it. So it went from why u waste money in that to it’s not working make it work.

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the LEDs on your handles work? I bought them for my 2015 yukon but the guy who was putting them on said that I am missing a wire to get the LEDs to work.

@Kpwweb is correct, you have to wire them in. Not too hard to do.

I think I had a thread on the install. Let me look.

7e64ba7e1b018f1522959f9b5bf30702.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalko

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick