Aftermarket Stereo 2011 Tahoe LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sdesirae

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I need help on what to purchase for my 2011 Tahoe LTZ for an aftermarket radio.
I want all my accessories to stay working, my Tahoe has backup camera, Bose, navigation, On Star and rear entertainment. I would like to keep all those working including the steering wheel buttons.

My main concern is making sure the rear dvd player stays working (I don’t need another stereo with dvd option, as long as I can play off my phone and it play onto the rear screen)

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Give Crutchfield a call and explain your requirements and your budget. They will recommend a head unit(s) and the all-important interconnection device that will preserve all of your interior options. And, you probably won't be able to beat their price elsewhere.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Ez Pz …

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need help on what to purchase for my 2011 Tahoe LTZ for an aftermarket radio.
I want all my accessories to stay working, my Tahoe has backup camera, Bose, navigation, On Star and rear entertainment. I would like to keep all those working including the steering wheel buttons.

My main concern is making sure the rear dvd player stays working (I don’t need another stereo with dvd option, as long as I can play off my phone and it play onto the rear screen)
you just need te radio of you choosing, +maestro rr + a couple small adapters, onstar is bye bye on these so that is useless even now.
projecting to the rear screen can be done in various ways, depending on the radio and what you are using as a source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts