Escalade side mirrors on a Tahoe LTZ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TooMuchTxn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I really hate the smaller rectangle mirrors on my 2016 LTZ and want to upgrade them to the larger more square mirrors on the escalade (PN# 23331704 & 23331705).

Has anyone done this swap? Any major issues?

I was able to pull a pair from a buddies salvage operation for cheap cheap but couldn't get my hands on the wiring harnesses.

I know the major difference is they come with video cameras for the surround view. Im trying to get the part number for the escalade wiring harness so i can plug in the cameras also so if anyone has that part number that would be helpful!

Will they still plug up to the Tahoe harness (except the round camera plug)?

Edit: Well i did a search with the correct info and found loads of threads but very little updated information. Will leave this post up in case anyone has any updated info and part numbers!

Thanks!

Last edited:

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking into it. There's someone else on here that is working on it too. I'm studying the GM upfitter electrical manual. It shows all the connectors and pin outs...just have to find it in the 1000+ pages.

My thoughts (read, hope) is all the functions are plug and play outside of the camera.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The problem with the stock mirrors is they are way too small. My neighbors kid has one of those battery powered cars to ride around in and it has bigger mirrors than my Tahoe.
Crazy, i just passed 2 new hoes on the way home and said to myself why the hell did they make the mirrors so small, but i was never in a newer one so maybe they are fine... reminds me of the fox body mustangs......

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its the same f'in mirror!!!!!!IMG_8962.JPGIMG_8963.JPG IMG_8964.JPG
The first 2 are mustang mirrors, last is a 16 hoe mirror.....

BK76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested as well. When I bought my 17, I mentioned that to the dealer. He looked puzzled and then compared the 17 Hoe mirrors to my 07 Denali.... "oh, yeah, they are a little smaller". I noticed right away and he hadn't noticed in the past 3 years?

I do like the idea of camera on the mirrors as well for turning lanes. Saw this on a friends Honda Accord and thought "GENIUS".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz