CreepinDeth has arrived!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CreepinDeth

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What's up fella's.

Just picked up my first Tahoe for my wife's winter vehicle. Been a mod junkie since i got it.
2002 LS Tahoe 4x4 bought with 129,000 miles in pristine condition for a 17 year old vehicle in Chicago area.

Got it for $5K ($5500 OTD)
Wanted a stripper truck with not many things to worry about troubleshooting.
So far , the motor shit the bed 1 week after buying LOL no not kidding. Oil pump ring broke allegedly
and motor choked and died repeatedly with no oil pressure until it was banging loudly.

As a longtime GM LSx fan with 2 of these already in my 2 GM classics, I was shocked to see this.
Engine got swapped under a 15 day IL law warranty , LUCKY!!!! Now it's got a 2004 5.3L with 110K on it.
So far so good.

I've been modding it left and right with bluetooth stereo add on, and backup camera (Wife's luxury demands)
Just put 2018 Tahoe rims & tires on it off a new truck they put bigger lift and tires on @ Chevy dealer.

5FJmtFql.jpg

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good looking tahoe! Welcome man! I can say I agree with the wife on the luxury demands! Hah. I gotta have Bluetooth to be able to stream music! And that backup cam is a must have!! Makes parking and maneuvering these beasts so much easier! Haha

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's up fella's.

Just picked up my first Tahoe for my wife's winter vehicle. Been a mod junkie since i got it.
2002 LS Tahoe 4x4 bought with 129,000 miles in pristine condition for a 17 year old vehicle in Chicago area.

Got it for $5K ($5500 OTD)
Wanted a stripper truck with not many things to worry about troubleshooting.
So far , the motor shit the bed 1 week after buying LOL no not kidding. Oil pump ring broke allegedly
and motor choked and died repeatedly with no oil pressure until it was banging loudly.

As a longtime GM LSx fan with 2 of these already in my 2 GM classics, I was shocked to see this.
Engine got swapped under a 15 day IL law warranty , LUCKY!!!! Now it's got a 2004 5.3L with 110K on it.
So far so good.

I've been modding it left and right with bluetooth stereo add on, and backup camera (Wife's luxury demands)
Just put 2018 Tahoe rims & tires on it off a new truck they put bigger lift and tires on @ Chevy dealer.

5FJmtFql.jpg

Does look clean. Welcome to the forum!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Ace!! Your Tahoe looks perfect!

OP
OP
C

CreepinDeth

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Only interior shot I have on my phone, this is after I updated the DoubleDin dash bezel from 2003+ Silverado, and installed Doubledin Kenwood headunit, with backup camera. The leather in these wasn't the best, so I opted for the charcoal cloth, which is more durable.

ID8hLnLl.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout

Latest posts