Could This Be a BCM Issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonRog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I changed the Steering Position Sensor right? I know I bumped the BCM. Now I can't get any TPMS readings, nor does the manual learn work. I get the two horn beeps acknowledging it's ready but I get nothing when letting air out of the DS front tire. Is this BCM controlled?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe that it is BCM controlled, but I'll let more knowledgeable folks here chime to confirm or deny.

OP
OP
YukonRog

YukonRog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So taking someone's advice I took it to America's Tires and the tech there couldn't get any of the was wheels to read. The vehicle enters the learn mode but nothing responds. I'm at a loss.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I believe the signal comes in through the RCDLR or remote door lock receiver if that helps. I thought it was the passenger lock switch but not certain.
Just some info

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
More:

OP
OP
YukonRog

YukonRog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the signal comes in through the RCDLR or remote door lock receiver if that helps. I thought it was the passenger lock switch but not certain.
Just some info
George B I responded on the other thread I couldn't find this but now I have. I don't know if this applies to my '05. And both remotes have fresh batteries and work great. So, no connection maybe?

TJ Baker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So just now seeing this... If I read the thread right you have an 05? I have an 05 Yukon. On mine the TPMS is part of the passenger door module. Last time I tried the relearn it failed over and over on the last wheel. In my case I was fortunate to have the sensor ID numbers and I was able to use an OBD2 adapter and write the values to the correct location myself.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I changed the Steering Position Sensor right? I know I bumped the BCM. Now I can't get any TPMS readings, nor does the manual learn work. I get the two horn beeps acknowledging it's ready but I get nothing when letting air out of the DS front tire. Is this BCM controlled?
have you tried any other wheels? maybe that one tpms sensor has a low or dead battery, if the others work that would confirm or rotate the wheels to confirm if others work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal