Confused about lowering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I remember that's right, 2/3. I can't get the rear any lower although I'd like it to sit level. I experimented with different length links for the autoride and if I make them any shorter they pop out when I jack up the truck to pull a wheel. NORCAL SS do you have a solution for this? I'm actually thinking the shop might not have installed the shock extenders. That would make a difference wouldn't it?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes no shock extenders makes a difference along with pushing the shock shaft way far in

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tony I sent you an email, hope we can get the rear of mine lowered a bit more.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the rake

LTXtech.com IS my drug...

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

Yes was messaging with him as well. He has good info poted in this thread from earlier.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered some DJM endlinks and bumpstops from Tony. Looks like I'll be cutting the factory bumpstops off for the free travel mod. That looks like fun. Good thing I'm a ninja with a sawzall like some others are. Then hopefully I can make some shorter ride height sensor rods to get it down a bit more.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my appologies to norcal. I thought my guy was gonna talk to him and buy from him after i set it all up for them to talk... but i never followed up. Just assumed he did. Truck is being lowered now... and i told em that it looked like the kit from norcal was good... he said he got it somewhere else.

Im sorry. I shouldve paid more attention man.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No prob.. no one else has my springs since I'm the one that designed them

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Thats if you did my 3/5-6 kit

Looking forward to pics and seeing what shop actually set up for you.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanku. I feel horrible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member