Confused about lowering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@NorCalss Tony if you ever have a set of oem escalade front springs you can sell let me know. I changed mine to ltz and they sit high even with the drop.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@NorCalss Tony if you ever have a set of oem escalade front springs you can sell let me know. I changed mine to ltz and they sit high even with the drop.

Send me your struts Ill mill them down like on my escalade. 3 years NO issues on mine

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well here is one picture...
85e666a5a8ece1c29e7f778526649de5.jpg

LTXtech.com IS my drug...

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What kit did they use?? should sit lower which i can help you tweek it in.

Did they use shock extenders/cut bracket off frame/endlinks and new bumpstops on axle?

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Idk... remember what i wrote above.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Its 3" down in that pic.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What parts did they quote you for on bill? belltech? endlinks also?

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my appologies to norcal. I thought my guy was gonna talk to him and buy from him after i set it all up for them to talk... but i never followed up. Just assumed he did. Truck is being lowered now... and i told em that it looked like the kit from norcal was good... he said he got it somewhere else.

Im sorry. I shouldve paid more attention man.

Ill quote what i wrote earlier as it shows i dont know...

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

I dont have a bill to tell u whats quoted.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ad4dac83c3caa782d3fc4f7f8399f8cf.jpg

Its just shy of 4" lower in the rear.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Take pic of swaybar in rear

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not at the car... its still at the shop. Along with my incomplete invoice and list of parts used.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Im not sure what u want to prove... u wanna prove that the kit is not as good as urs... maybe it is... maybe it isnt... idk... in fact at this point it does not really matter does it.

Fact is... the truck is lowered... im told it drives well... it will be going for alignment next week... then when some other work is done ill pick it up...

Then i can take all the pics u want so u can tear apart whatever u want...

Noooo im not getting defensive.... but i have had enough of ur small comments like... "ummmm..." and all following up ur... aknowledment of my appology that i thought ur items were purchased.

I keep failing to read that the truck was in the shop still, and every response of urs has been of u "barking" some type of order to u... what was used... take a picture of that... whats on ur invoice.

I think what u meant to say was probably the more professional. "Hey man... as long as ur happy..." but no... ur THAT GUY... U KNOW...That guy that needs to question or point thinga out to try... TRY to point out that ir stuff is better (whether it is or isnt."

Yes... ive clearly had enough and ill be happy to post up pics for u to do whatever ud like with it...WHEN I HAVE IT BACK!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos