Cheap sway bar links for rear 5" drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
That's what she said..:Handshake:

I tried cutting my stockers and tried to weld the back together and they kept breaking at the welds. Even tried to sleeve 'em amd weld the sleeves but they kept snapping. I think I know why, You say yours hit the panhard bar and I thing mine did as wellcausing them to break with the pressure.. I just went back with a stock set..

Not surprised, those end links get alot of pressure.
I remember when I changed my front end links to the 1" Energy links because of my drop. Forgot to put the HD bushings on the ends an the end links pulled right off on the highway:shocked:
Could def. feel the extra sway and horrible handling....
Remember Max/Nathan/Chistoso you could always get the DJM rear harware kit, problem is you will be stuck with t-arm relocators you don't need.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Remember Max/Nathan/Chistoso you could always get the DJM rear harware kit, problem is you will be stuck with t-arm relocators you don't need.

That's what I'm afraid of. Don't need more stuff to take up room. I'm gonna stick it out with the stock links unless Max or someone comes up with another option..

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man I saw where MAX posted about the Belltech?? rear springs and those setting his nali 1/2in lower and the springs ride better.....WTF, this is like the holy grail.

I have McGaughys 3/5 with black rear springs. I never asked - do they come in a HD and a non-HD version?? I never liked the ride to be honest. I think the springs or the rear end is the cause of my vibration.

B

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
dual adjustable endlinks ive been selling for a while now. work from 1-7 inch drop. how much are the jeep fixed endlinks?

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dual adjustable end links I've been selling for a while now. work from 1-7 inch drop.

How much?

how much are the jeep fixed end links?

They are free. :)

When he lifts a Jeep, they put new longer end links on and toss out the old ones if the customer doesn't want them...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia