Rear sway bar link option?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BugginOut

Reaction score
So one thing that has bugged me since doing the lift, is that the rear sway bar is angled.
Trying to find extended bar links for this sucker has been a chore.

I came across an article earlier, that I thought said that Rubicon stock will fit. Looks like the measurements of the length are right, but I'm not sure about the bolt diameter comparison.

Stock Rubicon uses a 9.5" link, and I believe with a 3" lift, I just need a 9". 1/2" difference is nothing compared to how it sits right now.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rubicon-Ex...ubicon+Express&_trksid=p2510209.c100903.m5276

Just wanted to run this by you all to sanity check my calculations and see if I'm right that it will fit, or also if someone has a better suggestion.

Thanks!

OP
OP
BugginOut

BugginOut

Reaction score
Checked their site, and only see a full kit. I don't (currently) think I need a different sway bar. Just longer links.
I will call them tomorrow and see if I can pick up just the links. Thanks!
I'm about to bust out the welder and make a set.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Checked their site, and only see a full kit. I don't (currently) think I need a different sway bar. Just longer links.
I will call them tomorrow and see if I can pick up just the links. Thanks!
I'm about to bust out the welder and make a set.
when you call the secretary will answer and just ask her if they will sell you just the end links and she should transfer you over to the main guy there he is pretty cool I don't remember his name but I have talked to him a few times over the years they are pretty accommodating, It may help if you look up the rear kit part number they sell so he will know what you need without having to go look it up, they warranty there stuff for life so I know they keep parts in stock

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne