Cheap sway bar links for rear 5" drop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Still suspension related so I don't see the issue. The lower coils are an option even if I don't notch it I can run 10psi in the bags and still sit 1/2" lower or so. I think it would handle better with smaller coils, helper bags aired up, and the sway bar angle corrected. I have it pretty dieled in right now it will walk the ass out perfect under throttle around corners w/o oversteering too much, still too sloppy even for an suv tho.

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
New magnacharger kit with the twin screw eaton TVS-1900.

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
So much for that notion, little bastards are just a hair too short and hit my panhard bracket even it I notch the damn thing. I guess 1" off the stockers is the best bet so next step is welding the ones I cut and trying again. I had hoped it would be easier lol.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So much for that notion, little bastards are just a hair too short and hit my panhard bracket even it I notch the damn thing. I guess 1" off the stockers is the best bet so next step is welding the ones I cut and trying again. I had hoped it would be easier lol.

Even moved to the passenger side?

If you can, send me a pair please...

:Handshake:

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I tried everything. They may have fit with the stocker but not with this big ass eibach. I'll get some of the welded links on and let you know, you're gonna owe me a case of beer and some nuggets with all the shit I keep sending you lol.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tried everything. They may have fit with the stocker but not with this big ass eibach. I'll get some of the welded links on and let you know, you're gonna owe me a case of beer and some nuggets with all the shit I keep sending you lol.

done

:Handshake:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Max how much thicker is your Eibach rear bar?
Thinking about getting one of its worth it.....

OP
OP
M

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Never measured the stocker but it's significantly larger and quite a bit stiffer. Made a huge difference.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's significantly larger and quite a bit stiffer. Made a huge difference.

That's what she said..:Handshake:

I tried cutting my stockers and tried to weld the back together and they kept breaking at the welds. Even tried to sleeve 'em amd weld the sleeves but they kept snapping. I think I know why, You say yours hit the panhard bar and I thing mine did as wellcausing them to break with the pressure.. I just went back with a stock set..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn