Broken Motor Mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
little space at the bottom in there? idk

To add to the H3 mount reviews..

There are small vibrations through the steering wheel and brake pedal at times, low rpms, near idle.
Feels more like a typical 90's vehicle. If you want Lexus smoothness, or to save some bucks, get stock fluid filled.

No regrets at all, I prefer the durability here, just know there is a little tradeoff.

Last edited:

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
little space at the bottom in there? idk

To add to the H3 mount reviews..

There are small vibrations through the steering wheel and brake pedal at times, low rpms, near idle.
Feels more like a typical 90's vehicle. If you want Lexus smoothness, or to save some bucks, get stock fluid filled.

No regrets at all, I prefer the durability here, just know there is a little tradeoff.

oh yeah. I still need to order and do the passengers side. but other than no longer having the click/clunk when starting. I haven't noticed any negatives to the hummer mount on a hybrid. since they don't idle when stopped very often, harder seems to be just fine.

I gotta get that 2nd one ordered. I see a bit of timing retard under certain conditions and before I run some hpt logs to try and tune it out, I wanna make sure it's not the motor sitting on the hard cross pin on that side the knock sensors are hearing. I put some 93 in it and didn't see any change, so my theory is all these bad mount aren't great for the timing either since it's basically metal to metal on the mount once it rubber rips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yusefs257