Broken Motor Mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi-psi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to add another confirmation... Replaced the (severely broken) driver side mount on my '08 Yukon Denali yesterday with the H3 mount (PN 25847739). Fit great and the vehicle feels so much better now. Didn't really notice much (if any) change in any engine vibration feel.

4myfreedom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to add another confirmation... Replaced the (severely broken) driver side mount on my '08 Yukon Denali yesterday with the H3 mount (PN 25847739). Fit great and the vehicle feels so much better now. Didn't really notice much (if any) change in any engine vibration feel.
Ok the driver side just broke on my 08 avalanche was it hard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi-psi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It wasn't too bad. I had watched a ton of the Youtube vids out there on it beforehand, so I had a good idea of my plan of attack. Went in from the top, removed the steering shaft (after securing the steering wheel), and just took my time.

tgui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Add me to the list. 08 Yukon Denali. Last year I replaced the drivers mount. It's broken again. I'm also having issues with O2 sensor hitting the body under load with my long tube headers.

I went with Atomic Racing poly engine mounts made for the gmt900. I've been living with toasted mounts so long I doubt I'll notice much increase in NVH. Good price and fast shipping. More $$ than Hummer mounts but surely stronger!
lV5W92C.jpg

After I install in the next week or so, I'll report back with my impressions.

https://atomicfabandperformance.com/product/07-14-gmt900-poly-motor-mounts/

Bad mount.

i4gEqvi.png

Last edited:

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Add me to the list. 08 Yukon Denali. Last year I replaced the drivers mount. It's broken again. I'm also having issues with O2 sensor hitting the body under load with my long tube headers.

I went with Atomic Racing poly engine mounts made for the gmt900. I've been living with toasted mounts so long I doubt I'll notice much increase in NVH. Good price and fast shipping. More $$ than Hummer mounts but surely stronger!
lV5W92C.jpg

After I install in the next week or so, I'll report back with my impressions.

https://atomicfabandperformance.com/product/07-14-gmt900-poly-motor-mounts/

Bad mount.

i4gEqvi.png
Those look like they might be harsh without any rubber at all but who knows. I was reading some guys over at pt.net that were running solid mounts and they said they weren't too bad but they didn't know the H3 mounts worked and there wasn't much choice for high HP applications. Actually is AFP a guy from that forum?

tgui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those look like they might be harsh without any rubber at all but who knows. I was reading some guys over at pt.net that were running solid mounts and they said they weren't too bad but they didn't know the H3 mounts worked and there wasn't much choice for high HP applications. Actually is AFP a guy from that forum?

These have poly, so not as bad as solid mounts. Eventually I'll be cammed and supercharged so I'll skip the Hummer mounts.

Yes, atomic from pt.net. Great guy who really helped me tune my engine and transmission. Well, I paid for his help but $$ was cheap and he knew his stuff! Lol, and I'm not getting anything out of pushing his services and products.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne